Dubai is one of the major tourist destinations in the world and it also forms one of the most sophisticated regions with a lot of fashion, production and modern lifestyle activities. In recent times, movie and film production have targeted Dubai and there are several production companies in the area. Looking for production companies in Dubai should not be an overwhelming process especially since there are many in the market. However, landing the best offers will require keen comparison, review and deliberation especially since all of them will promote their services as the best. Fortunately, the best production companies can be easily told from others as they showcase various hallmarking traits.
What To Look For In A Production Company
If you are going to land top quality production companies in Dubai, you must comprehensively review existing offers. It often starts with listing your needs and seeking companies that can meet these specific needs. Some of the things to consider before choosing a given production company include the following;
- Experience in production – Nothing can beat experience when it comes to production photography, video and editing. Professional experience exposes producers to various aspects and skills required to produce a world-class video. Although not all long-serving companies will guarantee top quality services, they are usually associated with streamlined services and seamless delivery. What’s more, experienced companies can boast profound knowledge in the field and have witnessed the evolution and advancement in the field. There are some new companies that can still offer satisfactory quality services and not all old companies will give you what you want. It is important to note that some new companies employ long-serving experienced personnel while old companies may have new college graduates with limited experience.
- Capacity to produce – Production companies are limited by various constraints and may not be able to meet all your requirements. The service portfolio and description can tell you a lot about what the company is able to satisfactorily handle. Capacity is often reviewed in terms of facility, size and number of personnel, equipment and logistic strengths. Production companies may be involved in video, music, and fashion projects among others. They can also be hired to cover an event or even come up with a concept project. Before choosing a particular company, it is important to make sure they have the capacity to meet your specific needs.
- Company reputation – Reputation will help you quickly evaluate the level of quality a company is known for within the area. All production companies in Dubai have their own reputation earned from their services and customer satisfaction. Companies that consistently provide high quality production services will definitely have a positive reputation. In order to determine the reputation of a given company, look for previous client reviews, comments, complaints, opinions and testimonials. Positive comments and reviews should be a good sign although it is common for some companies to include falsified testimonials to give a tarnished impression of the truth. You can look through expert review sites or even consider speaking to previous clients to find out more about the company.
- Quality guarantees – Production involves large sums of money and large budgets. The quality better be worth every penny and help you achieve the sought results whether in branding or sales. This is why you need quality guarantees and provisions to protect you from cheap quality standards and poorly done assignments. Reliable companies will often provide quality warranties including provisions to redo the assignment if the initial attempt fails to meet agreed quality standards. Some also work on production projects with a small deposit that covers for the necessities, opting to take service payments following completion and satisfaction.
- Legal issues and insurance – It is advisable to choose credible licensed production companies allowed to offer their services in Dubai. More importantly, they should have insurance covers to protect you from any damage liabilities and cover any losses suffered due to accidents, injuries and damages. Although no one hopes for any misfortune during production, it is only wise to be prepared for all situations and possibilities.
There are many other considerations to ponder before making the final decision. As a general practice, you should first review all the above mentioned aspects before looking into matters of quotes and cost. Once you have a few potential producers to work with, compare their prices and quality to choose offers that give you value for money without being overly expensive.